Monday, April 03, 2006

Greetings

Well since alot of people I know have a blog I figured I should have one also. Plus B.J. was getting tired of me telling him what to put in his blog. I think this is a good way to let everybody know what's going on in my life. Especially since all my friends from college live far away and I don't get to see or talk to them as much as I would like.

Thanks to B.J. for the title of my blog. I hope to post often and as a warning I will probably talk alot about Flanagan. I am obsessed with him. I won't be posting about my work, as construction materials testing is not an exciting topic, but Geology is so I will of course keep you all up on what's going on in that area. Just kidding, but not really.

Later.

8 Comments:

At Monday, April 03, 2006 8:40:00 PM , Blogger B.J. said...

Your welcome, Blondie Bananahead is what I start typing in at work to email her...I am so funny.

 
At Monday, April 03, 2006 10:36:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WERD

I want to hear about Geology!

 
At Tuesday, April 04, 2006 10:12:00 AM , Blogger mark said...

Welcome!

Blog about rocks!

 
At Tuesday, April 04, 2006 10:34:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rocks in BJ's and Flan's heads do NOT count!

 
At Tuesday, April 04, 2006 4:46:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you blog about rocks, at least you wouldn't be one of those people who blather on & on about their kids, making people listen to endless stories about their children, shoving pictures down your throat all the time.

Oh wait. Nevermind.

-Jenni :)

 
At Tuesday, April 04, 2006 6:47:00 PM , Blogger JK said...

Thanks everybody!

 
At Tuesday, April 04, 2006 6:49:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't Geology a pseudoscience?

 
At Tuesday, April 04, 2006 6:57:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the title

Mother-in-law.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |