Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Annoying

Today was the day of annoying clients at work. One guy called and kept asking me questions about who we did work for and what kinds of tests had we run for them, all which I could not tell him because that info is confidential. He then kept rephrasing the question and was talking very fast in hopes he would confuse me. (I know he was trying to do this, it happens more often than you would think.) This call lasted for over 5 minutes, and finally at the end he said, "Thanks for your help sweetheart, I will call you back later" and hung up. SWEETHEART! What the F? Luckily he never called me back. I know the construction/mining is a male dominated industry, but come on.

Tonight should be a nice evening, I plan on playing with Flanagan after dinner, watching some tv, and reading. Nice and relaxing.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 05, 2006 6:44:00 PM , Blogger B.J. said...

Never understood calling a woman you do not know "babe" or "sweetheart". Kind of creepy if you ask me, I want to kick him in the groin.

 
At Wednesday, April 05, 2006 11:08:00 PM , Blogger Dana said...

Agreed, super-creepy. I get much less of that at work as a pediatrician, but when I was on my adult medicine rotations in med school, it was pretty frequent. But then again, when you're dealing with old middle-of-nowhere ND farmers, you cut them a little slack.

I'd like to see BJ kick him in the groin while calling HIM sweetheart.

 
At Thursday, April 06, 2006 12:14:00 AM , Blogger mark said...

I like that image...

"Here you go, SWEETHEART"

*kick*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |