Thursday, April 06, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today my mom is 56 years young, and she looks great! As an early birthday present, the Indians beat the Sox yesterday, so I am sure she was thrilled about that.

So far it's been an ok day at work, I am leaving at 3:30 so it's a short day for me. Tonight B.J. and I are going to a fundraser for a friend of the family, Tim O'Connell, who is running for judge in Montgomery County. Hopefully the food is good, at least I don't have to cook dinner tonight.

Today is opening day for the Dayton Dragons, lets hope this season is better than the past few years.

I need to finish lunch now, later kids.

Mmmmm, lunch.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, April 06, 2006 12:00:00 PM , Blogger B.J. said...

Uh...I made dinner last night, so that will be 2 nights in a row. I spoil you.

 
At Thursday, April 06, 2006 6:31:00 PM , Blogger mark said...

HBD to your mom!

 
At Friday, April 07, 2006 4:39:00 PM , Blogger Captain Word Sleuth said...

Happy bday, $2.50

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |