Friday, December 12, 2008

once again, I am lazy about posting

Sorry for my lack of posts, I have become addicted to Facebook! Another lame reason is that our computer is in the basement and it's freezing down here.

I haven't been very crafty, but here are pictures of our front landscaping that I finished a few months ago.




The stone is just basic limestone from northern Ohio and I got a great deal on the plants (late fall sale at Lowes). The rock wall was the easy part, planting the bushes and tree required a pick axe to break up the clay and crappy dirt. Thankfully I did not get a bigger tree for the end, as I don't think we would have been able to dig a big enough hole. I also planed a bunch of tulip and daffodil bulbs, so hopefully this spring I will have flowers! I know it will take a few years for everything to fill out, but it's so much better than before!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |