Saturday, April 08, 2006

The Dogs of Bedlam Farm

I just finished reading The Dogs of Bedlam Farm by Jon Katz. I give it 3 out of 5 stars. The autor tells his story of life on a farm with his dogs. It's a nice story, and if you like dogs you will probably like the book. I enjoy Jon Katz' short stories on Slate, so I thought I would check out his book. His writing style takes some getting used to since his is kind of spastic, but overall is was a good quick read. I was looking for a lighthearted easy read, and that's what this book is.

Am I the only person in America who has not readThe Da Vinci Code? That will be next since everybody says its so good.

Have a good weekend everybody!

3 Comments:

At Saturday, April 08, 2006 4:48:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll give you Marley and Me to read once it get returns to me. Really good dog book.

Mom-in law

 
At Sunday, April 09, 2006 6:22:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't read the DaVinci Code either. But then again, I haven't read anything longer than an article in a magazine in....I can't even remember when. Along with not being able to go to the bathroom myself, being able to read a thought provoking book is tops on my list of "Things I could before I had children & I miss doing them now" Well, the kids have to move out sometime, right?!? :)

 
At Monday, April 10, 2006 12:11:00 PM , Blogger Dana said...

No worries--Mark hasn't ready the DaVinci Code yet, and I doubt he will. Very entertaining, easy to read book, though, and I'm excited for the movie to come out...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |