Monday, April 17, 2006

Golf (Update)

Yesterday was the Kohl family Easter gathering at my grandparents house. Good times and good food were had by all. While we were there, my grandpa gave B.J. and I his golf clubs. I haven't hit a golf ball (excluding putting) since high school, but I am thinking that I should learn. The problem I have is that I have terrible hand-eye cordination, but I think I will pick up some wiffle balls this weekend and try the clubs out in the back yard. Hopefully I don't hurt anybody.

Now the link to my grandpa works.

4 Comments:

At Monday, April 17, 2006 11:46:00 AM , Blogger JK said...

For some reason the link to my grandpa's info on the WWII registry won't work. I will try to fix it.

 
At Monday, April 17, 2006 2:11:00 PM , Blogger Dana said...

Rock on--I've been wanting to start playing golf again, but my mom traded my old clubs for a chandelier. Steamboat has some 7 courses around it, so my time is coming for "new" clubs....

 
At Monday, April 17, 2006 2:25:00 PM , Blogger JK said...

These clubs are probably 40-50 years old. I know the golf bag is is from the late 1940's, bought in Japan when my grandpa was stationed there. They are all still in pretty good condition.

 
At Monday, April 17, 2006 7:36:00 PM , Blogger B.J. said...

I fixed it. Can you imagine Jen on a golf course if someone yells at her for playing too slow and hits a ball too close to her? The only funny part of the movie Sideways would be replayed in real life.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |