Sunday, May 28, 2006

Feeling better

I am feeling much better than I was a few days ago, but now I have strep throat. Well kind of, I went to urgent care this morning and the strep test came back negative, but the doctor said it looks like I have it anyway. Gave me some antibiotics so hopefully my throat will feel better soon.

B.J. and I saw X Men 3 yesterday, I liked it, but it was not as good as X Men 2. I can see why some of the critics didn't like it, there was more action than character development and humor this time. But it was a nice way to spend a few hours.

Went to White Allen Honda yesterday and bought a 2006 Civic LX. I don't have it yet, they are looking for my preferred Royal Blue exterior with Ivory interior. If they can't find a blue one, I will get Silver with grey interior. Hopefully they find one by Wednesday so I can get the special 4.9% interest rate. I will post pictures whenever I can.

I am at work now so I am going to get out of here. Hope everybody has a nice holiday weekend!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, May 28, 2006 4:31:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wohoo!! New car time! :)

Glad you are starting to feel better!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |