Friday, May 05, 2006

Stupid Browns

I can't believe the Browns traded vetren backup quarterback Trent Dilfer for Ken Dorsey. He sucks. My favorite Dorsey moment is when he cried in the 2002 National Championship after being sacked for the hundreth time by the awesome OSU Buckeyes. It doesn't make sense to have a 2nd year quarterback (Charlie Frye) and then a mediocre back up.

In other news, the seminar (How to deal with difficult employees) on Tuesday was pretty good. Work has been crazy and I am starting to freak out a bit about how busy we are. This weekend we are going to Bowling Green for Anne's graduation. I am sure the ceremony will be boring, but there will be food, cake, and beer after so I am looking forward to that. I will make sure to take pictures and post them this weekend.

Have a good weekend!

3 Comments:

At Friday, May 05, 2006 9:03:00 AM , Blogger B.J. said...

I have been to BG 3 times in my life...2 of those times I hooked up. Hopefully we'll make it 3 for 4 this weekend. What do you think babe?

 
At Friday, May 05, 2006 11:58:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO

After that proposition - sounds like BJ is hard up! ;)

Congrats to your sis! Have a great weekend!

 
At Friday, May 05, 2006 12:36:00 PM , Blogger B.J. said...

I just wanted to be a little inappropriate without getting in trouble.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |