Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Goodbye Jetta, Hello Civic

It is with mixed feelings I say goodbye to my 1996 VW Jetta. It wasn't anything fancy, but I loved the way this car drove, especially on the highway. I will miss the ghetto rims, my cd player I have had for almost 10 years, and just the feeling I had owning a VW. I will not miss the slow pickup from a stop, the bad speaker wiring, the a/c leaking water into the passenger side floor, and no storage space for cd's etc. Goodbye Jetta!


Hello 2006 Civic! Today I bought my first new car, I am very excited since I have never owned a car that was made in the same decade that I was living in. It also feels great to spend my heard earned money on something I will use every day, I know that sounds weird, but that's how I feel. Hello Civic!

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 31, 2006 8:57:00 PM , Blogger B.J. said...

Notice how everything is in the first person. It wasn't like I cosigned the car or anything. No love for the person who helped make it all possible. Typical woman.

 
At Wednesday, May 31, 2006 11:12:00 PM , Blogger mark said...

Yeah, that figures.

But yay car!

 
At Thursday, June 01, 2006 10:51:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh..

time for another road trip! ;)

Love the color!

 
At Thursday, June 01, 2006 7:33:00 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Awesome! I loved my Civic, and I love the blue!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |