Sunday, August 06, 2006

So Far So Good

Well I am now 12 weeks pregnant and I am feeling pretty good. My afternoon nausea has gone away and has been replaced with afternoon hunger. I guess this is a good sign. I am still tired and have no energy in the evening, I should probably be walking more, but it's been way too hot. I cannot stand this 90 degree weather. For the past month I have had some kind of insomnia, no problem falling asleep just staying asleep after I get up to pee about three times a night. This is probably nature's way to prepare the mother to get up every two hours for feedings. It is very annoying because I usually have weird dreams during this time. I also get dull headaches throughout the day, this may be caused by pregnancy or work. Who knows. Overall I feel good, I am now just anticipating my stomach getting bigger and my next doctor appointment where we will hear the heartbeat and I think have an ultrasound. Hopefully all will be well, I will be anxious until then!

5 Comments:

At Sunday, August 06, 2006 9:54:00 PM , Blogger mark said...

You are totally lock-step pregnant with our friend Amy from Houston. She just hit the 12-week mark as well.

 
At Monday, August 07, 2006 11:37:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear its going well! You sure the dull headaches don't have to do with BJ? I always get a dull headache when I hear his voice...

 
At Monday, August 07, 2006 8:28:00 PM , Blogger B.J. said...

Your...voice...gives...me a dull...headache. Shut up Pablo

 
At Wednesday, August 09, 2006 8:38:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the weird dreams are a hormone thing. I remember having really weird dreams that would sometimes wake me up.

At least your nausea is gone.

 
At Wednesday, August 09, 2006 8:50:00 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I have weird dreams when I am laying on my back too, and just in general. I think Jenni must be right about the hormone thing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |