Saturday, July 08, 2006

I am lazy

Today I have been the laziest person ever. The only thing I have accomplished today is one load of laundry and it's still in the dryer. Here is a summary of my day:
9:45am Get out of bed.
10:50am B.J. and I go see Pirates of the Caribbean 2.
2:00pm Stop at Franks Fruit Farm and buy some cherries, tomatoes, and green pepper.
2:15pm Get food at Taco Bell/Pizza Hut, I have the personal pan cheese pizza. It was awesome.
3:30pm I decide to take a nap.
5:45pm Force myself to wake up from nap and get off the couch. I sit around for about a half hour trying to wake up.
6:15pm Watch tv, decide I am not going to cook dinner.
7:30pm Get food at Wendy's.
8:10pm Eat and watch 40 Year Old Virgin on HBO.
10:45pm Post blog entry about how lazy I am.

In other news, Pirates of the Caribbean was pretty good, not great, but entertaining. B.J. and I are reminded why we don't go to see movies at the theater, since there was at least one newborn, many children around the age of 5 and under sitting in front of us (the movie is not appropriate for that age group) and a bunch of teenage girls who thought everything was hilarious and laughed loudly throughout the whole movie. That was weird and annoying. We do not have the best movie going experiences.

Tomorrow I should be more productive since I have to work in the morning and then we are going to my parents for a cookout with some of the Kohl family.

I really am amazed at my lack of ambition today. Hopefully I will snap out of it and get something done tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, July 09, 2006 7:36:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like me today. Got up, watched the World Cup final (go BJ!) and haven't been productive since!

As for the movie going experience, reminds me of the time that Katty and I went to see Star Wars - this lady next to us reacted to EVERYTHING, ti was REALLY bizzare.

 
At Monday, July 10, 2006 12:06:00 PM , Blogger B.J. said...

Jen did nothing Sunday either, except make a fruit salad for the visit to her parents'.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |