Sunday, July 30, 2006

So Much To Do...

Things have been going well in the Hanley household. We finally moved most of our office to the basement and set up our new computer. It is awesome to use a computer that does not freeze up every day for no reason. The old office/new baby's room is still a mess with junk all over the floor. Hopefully this week we can get that cleaned up. There is just so much work to do on our house that it is a bit overwhelming, and since I don't want to be around any paint fumes things will have to wait.

I have been feeling pretty good, just very tired. The 90 degree weather is not helping my energy level, it is just so hot and humid outside. Yesterday I bought my first pair of maternity pants at Old Navy. I don't need them yet, I have only put on about 2 pounds. I thought I should have one pair in case one morning I suddenly don't fit into my regular pants. Luckily I don't have to dress up for work so I don't need to buy a ton of clothes. I would rather buy baby clothes, they are so much cuter.

Work has been ok, the past two months have been really busy and I seem to hit the wall around 2:30 with no energy to do anything. I told everybody at work that I am pregnant, but haven't discussed with my boss my after baby plans. I think he will cry when I tell him I am not going to work full time. There isn't anyone currently there to replace me. I really don't know what I could do part time, but we will see. I won't be upset if I end of not working there at all after the baby, the past few months have been so annoying that if I wasn't pregnant, I would probably be looking for a new job. I think most people feel overworked and underpaid, but things have been out of control lately.

Shark week is starting on The Discovery Channel so I am looking forward to some good tv this week. I love sharks, they are awesome.

Have a good week!

3 Comments:

At Monday, July 31, 2006 9:04:00 AM , Blogger B.J. said...

She is already treating me like a servant. "Get me some water." "Rub my back." "Make dinner, but you can't eat until after Flanagan does."

 
At Monday, July 31, 2006 2:10:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats your job...suck it up.

 
At Wednesday, August 02, 2006 1:57:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just don't fly over shark infested waters! (aren't all bodies of water infested by sharks?!)

Glad things are going well! Don't sweat the job, its not your responsability to find a replacement, right? You gotta do what you gotta do...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |