Monday, July 24, 2006

A Bun In The Oven

As some of my blog readers may not have heard...I am pregnant!!

B.J. and I are very excited. My due date is February 19th, and so far I am feeling pretty good. I haven't had any morning sickness, just waves of nausea throughout the day. I am not craving any foods, I am just really thirsty all the time. I can no longer eat pork and an having trouble eating any meat, it just does not appeal to me. Coffee tastes like pennies, which is ok since I shouldn't be drinking it anyway.

I will have more updates to come, we have started to clear out our office to make it the baby's room so I will definately blog about that. As soon as we get our new computer set up in the basement I can post pictures.

I have to say, I am thrilled about being pregnant!

8 Comments:

At Monday, July 24, 2006 2:18:00 PM , Blogger B.J. said...

I am absolutely terrified, mostly financially based, but also fears of anything going wrong and the kid being a jerk.

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006 3:18:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am uber excited to be an aunt!!! i can't wait!!! mom and i are totally going to spoil this kid!

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006 3:23:00 PM , Blogger mark said...

Yeah, you guys act all scared but you're going to be great parents. On behalf of Dana, you hereby get one (1) middle-of-the-night advice call to your friendly Colorado pediatrician.

We're really excited for you two! Congratulations again!

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006 4:10:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats again! So happy for you both! :)

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 9:23:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are we kiddin'? You guys get the unlimited "middle-of-the-night-call" pass. It's only fair after all the drunk dials we've given you.

And BJ, as far as the kid being a jerk, I guarantee that the only parents who have asshole kids are either: 1. assholes themselves or 2. give the kid everything they ever want. You and JK have nothing to worry about. Although I have a feeling your kid will be very particular about where he likes to take his dumps. All the studies say that trait is genetic.

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 7:57:00 AM , Blogger B.J. said...

Everybody needs a neurosis of some kind.

 
At Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:19:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations again!! This is very exciting... When we told Colin & Ella, Colin wants you to have a boy, so that he has someone to play with. Even though he loves Addi, I still think he feels a little cheated that he doesn't have a brother. He keeps asking us when he gets a brother... I keep telling him never... This oven is closed for business!

 
At Friday, July 28, 2006 8:03:00 AM , Blogger B.J. said...

Just as long as Colin prevents the kid from giving themselves one of Ella's "special" haircuts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |