Friday, November 23, 2007

Ugh, Christmas Shopping

Now I officially have to start shopping for Christmas gifts. I think this year I will do most of my shopping online, as usually DVD's and books are cheaper at Amazon than anywhere else. Plus it is so much easier to sit on my ass and click away then to go to the stores. Last week I did brave Toys R Us, but was really turned off by the lack of interesting toys for a 9 month old baby. Most of them were loud, annoying, big, and expensive. I really want to limit the amount of battery operated toys, as we are tearing through batteries due to the baby monitor and crib mobile. Plus I am a little worried about all the possible lead in the plastic toys. Especially since Mia puts everything in her mouth.

I did find this great online store, Oompa Toys that sells beautiful Haba brand toys. They are mostly wooden and made in Germany so no lead worries there. The prices are great and I have already picked out a few things. Actually there were so many cute toys that I am going to have to restrain myself!

Congratulations to Mark and Dana on the birth of Caroline Monet, she is just beautiful!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |