Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Flu Shots and Other Thoughts

This is just a post of what I am thinking about today:

Today Mia and I got flu shots. I got mine at the grocery store and Mia got hers at the doctor's office. My arm hurts, but that is better than getting the flu. I need to find a doctor for B.J. and I, I am sure I could use a checkup.

Made a dentist appointment for the 28th, I know I have a cavity so I have been putting it off. Pregnancy totally wrecked my teeth. This is only my 2nd cavity so I guess I shouldn't complain.

The Tribe is kicking Boston's ass, I love it. I think I have a crush on Grady Sizemore and Franklin Gutierrez.

Sorry this post is boring and short, I need to clean my house. It's a mess. Since I am a stay at home mom with only one kid this place should be cleaner, I don't know how it gets so messy. I blame Flanagan.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:08:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea for flu shots!

 
At Wednesday, October 31, 2007 1:20:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever had a flu shot... should probably think about it, ehh??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |