Sunday, January 27, 2008

Free Friday

On Friday, B.J. and I had a free date night, it was awesome. First free item: babysitting. My dad came over Friday to watch Mia since he was going to a volleyball tournament at the convention center on Saturday. This is key since our usual babysitter, Stacey, is moving to Cincinnati so we no longer have a babysitter. Ugh, such a pain to find somebody trustworthy to watch our kid.

Second free item: Dinner. We went to Abuelo's which is one of our favorite restaurants. We had a gift card from Christmas so all we had to pay for was the tip. It was delicious, and I had an excellent glass of sangria. Mmmmm, fruity wine. Luckily we didn't have to wait for a table, and service was fast. We were cutting it close to our third free event.

Third free item: Movie. B.J. won a gift card to anywhere in the Easton mall area, for doing an excellent job at work. Good job baby. We decided to see Juno, which was both funny and cute. I highly recommend this movie, one of the better I have seen in awhile.

It was a great Friday even though I have been feeling like crap for the past few days. I have had a sinus headache for almost a week, hopefully it will get better soon.

Nothing much planned for this week, hopefully I can get some stuff done around the house. I am also going to attempt to make a tote bag with my new sewing machine. I will let you know how it goes.

Have a great week!

2 Comments:

At Monday, January 28, 2008 4:53:00 PM , Blogger Pablo said...

sounds like a good night! I need one of those, think your dad would come to Chicago to babysit Dave for me?

 
At Monday, January 28, 2008 10:16:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We saw Juno last week when we had a free sitter (mom!) We loved it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |