Monday, January 21, 2008

"Huckleberry" is an idiot

Most people know that Mike Huckabee is an idiot about current events (his knowledge of Pakistan), but apparently he is also ignorant of past events. Or more importantly, ignorant of the meaning of past events such as the Civil War and the confederate flag. What a great campaign strategy to alienate many of the southern voters!

Normally I think Christopher Hitchens is a bit extreme in his view points, but I have to agree with his point about Huckabee. I have not read his book "God is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything" just some excerpts on Slate. Although I agree with the title of the book, his tone is so elitist that I really don't think I could make it through the whole book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |