Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! Already 2008 is an exciting year, Mia is now crawling! She is keeping me very busy and it's only the second day of the year.

I want to say thank you to my parents who came over to watch Mia so B.J. and I could go out on the 31st. We went to dinner at the Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse in Dublin with 3 other couples. It was a great meal with wonderful friends. After dinner we went back to Nick and Christina's house and ate dessert and played catchphrase which was very fun. As much as I missed Mia, it was so nice to hang out with friends, it's been awhile since I have done something sans kid.

I hope you all have a wonderful and happy 2008!

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 02, 2008 6:36:00 PM , Blogger B.J. said...

You failed to mention that the men destroyed the women in catchphrase.

 
At Wednesday, January 02, 2008 6:41:00 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I love catchphrase and what a perfect opportunity to get out of the house! Happy New Year! Crawling definitely makes things more challenging!

 
At Wednesday, January 23, 2008 11:20:00 AM , Blogger Pablo said...

Happy belated New Years! Glad you guys had a great one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |