Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I also made this!!


I decided to make Mia a matching tote bag since I had extra fabric. This was harder since it was smaller and I decided to put a letter M on the front. I sewed the M by hand since there was no way I could do this with the sewing machine. Plus I think it looks better this way. Mia loves her purse and likes to put toys in and then take them out. I think it turned out pretty good, but my stitches still are not super even. I think my next project is to make some hooded towels for Mia since she only has two and we will be taking swimming lessons in a month or so. We are going to get a YMCA membership, the one in Hilliard has an indoor and outdoor pool. I also need to work out before our vacation to the Outerbanks in June. I am ready for a vacation!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, February 07, 2008 6:02:00 PM , Blogger Pablo said...

Nice work!! Lets see a pic with Mia!

Is Mia going with you guys?

 
At Friday, February 08, 2008 8:39:00 AM , Blogger JK said...

We are going to the Outerbanks for a wedding, and are not taking Mia. She will be vacationing with my parents who are so excited to have her for a few days. This isn't a kid friendly wedding and most of our friends who are going do not have kids. It will be hard to be away from Mia, but I think it will be good for all of us.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |