Monday, March 31, 2008

Opening Day!

Yeah for the start of baseball season! B.J. in in Cincinnati today for the Reds game, and I am eagerly awaiting the start of the Indians vs White Sox game at 3:05pm today. Should be a great game, especially since C.C. Sabathia is pitching. Hopefully Mia wakes up from her super long morning nap (It's 1:45, she's been asleep since 11:15!) so we can go to Kroger and be home in time for the game.

In other news, my hives are back, UGH!!! I went to the doctor again this morning, they are going to do some bloodwork to see what's going on. I think I might be allergic to Flanagan as he is on a new heartworm/flea treatment pill. I just wonder if the new pill is changing his dander chemistry. So we are not going to give him his April pill and I am going to do a super cleaning of the house. Since I tend to break out while I am at home and not anywhere else, I have to be allergic to something in our house. This is really annoying.

I have started a new sewing project, a tote bag for my mom since her birthday is next weekend. I will post a picture as soon as it's done. I am trying out something a bit different, hopefully it works. I also bought Mia three plain t-shirts at Old Navy yesterday (they are having a great sale) so I need to decide how to embellish them. I will post pics also of these and some others that I have done for her.

Ok, Mia is finally waking up, lunch time for her and off to the grocery. GO TRIBE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |