Friday, April 21, 2006

Stress!!!!

Well it's finally Friday, but instead of being happy I am stressed out. Work has been crazy busy and I know I will have to work 4+ hours on Sunday. I have so much to do I am feeling overwhelmed. Yesterday I was on the verge of yelling at my employees and firing everyone. But instead I ate some chocolate.

I am looking forward to my birthday (5/15) when B.J. and I are taking a mini vacation to Put-In-Bay for a two night stay at a bed and breakfast. I am in desperate need of a vacation.

Ok, hopefully I can make it through the day without losing my mind.

Have a good weekend everybody.

4 Comments:

At Friday, April 21, 2006 12:44:00 PM , Blogger mark said...

Must..... Resist..... Smartass..... comment.....

 
At Friday, April 21, 2006 1:00:00 PM , Blogger JK said...

Let the smartass comments fly, I need a good laugh.

 
At Friday, April 21, 2006 10:34:00 PM , Blogger Dana said...

Mark and I have been there a number of times...he never wants to leave. Come to think of it, he never buys me dinner, either....

 
At Sunday, April 23, 2006 11:34:00 AM , Blogger Captain Word Sleuth said...

I completely agree. I was stressed to no end last week. I have decided to sit in my bed today and catch up on tivo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |