Monday, May 01, 2006

Crazy Monday

I am definately having a case of the Mondays. This morning work was so stressful that I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. Things are better now at 5:10pm since almost everyone has left.

I will be out of the office tomorrow at a seminar, "How to Deal With Difficult Employees", hopefully it doesn't suck.

The weekend was pretty good. Friday B.J. and I had a typical old people night, we went to dinner at Panera, then to Lowe's, then to Krogers. At least we bought beer. Saturday morning we were very productive and did yard work. I put down grass seed and turf builder after B.J. mowed. Then we watched the draft. I didn't watch all of it, that's boring, but I was pleased with Cleveland's selections. Go Browns!!

Ok, I am finally going to leave work, I will make sure to let you all know how tomorrows seminar goes. I am sure you all are on the edge of your seats.

Have a good week everybody!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 10:10:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Old people night..

you guys are OLD

ha!

 
At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 1:27:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH, HOW DID THE SEMINAR GO? I dying to know...

Old people night is actually defined by having dinner at 4, followed by a lovely stone sour while watching Wheel of Fortune (that Pat Sajak is SO handsome!) and lights out by 7:30. Panera's followed by Kroger and Lowe's is just getting S done.

And then drinking beer afterwards.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |