Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Weird

Everyday on my drive home from work I see the weirdest people. They are either walking down the street or in their crappy car. And by crappy I mean old car or truck packed to the brim with assorted crap that they find on the side of the road. And by weird I mean a mom with her 4 little kids walking down a very busy street and none of them wearing shoes. Yesterday I saw a guy who looked like Rob Zombie driving a taxi that was a Ford station wagon that looked like it was 75% rust. Bizarre.

Tonight I decide that I finally need to weed the front landscaping since dandelions and clover are taking over what little plants I have. As I am pulling weeds this guy two doors down comes out of his house, sits in the passenger seat of a car, and listens to rap music for about 20 minutes. Not blaring loud, but loud enough that I can hear the lyrics. This is the second time I have observed this behavior from people in this house. I can only guess that they do not own a cd player and have to listen to music in their car. They are about as annoying as the people three doors down who we think are selling drugs. Awesome.

I used to think my neighborhood (Belmont area of Dayton) was about 60% white trash, 40% normal people, but I think that ratio is changing and not in a good way.

Dayton is full of weird people.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 06, 2006 8:54:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should move to Steamboat.

 
At Tuesday, June 06, 2006 10:15:00 PM , Blogger mark said...

There's a USGS office there! You could totally get a great job!

 
At Tuesday, June 06, 2006 10:24:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

BJ + JK = another two wierd people! ;)

 
At Wednesday, June 07, 2006 7:14:00 AM , Blogger B.J. said...

Did anyone from Steamboat invent the airplane? The electric starter? Didn't think so. Plus, I am a hack, no one else in their right mind would hire me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |