Thursday, August 24, 2006

Busy Week

Ok, I have been very lazy about posting this week. Work has been busy and I am just too tired to get on the computer when I get home. Anyway, I had an ultrasound on Monday and it was awesome! The baby was moving around like crazy and was kicking and moving its arms. Even though he/she was moving, the doctor couldn't get a good measurement on the length and the ultrasound program only had me at 11 weeks and I should be at 14. So, my doctor is going to to another ultrasound at my next appointment. I can't wait!

Work has been slowing down from the insanity that was the past three months. I am still very busy and August is the end of our company's fiscal year so things are going to be crazy next week. Good news is that I finally got my bonus! It was very good and I will be able to pay off a few bills so things are looking better money wise for after the baby is born.

I haven't told my boss my after baby plans, I know I am not going to work full time and am not sure if I will even work part time. It all depends on how much I will get paid, assuming I will move from salary to hourly, and how much daycare costs. There is a Kindercare very close to work that I am going to check out. Work has been so stressful and annoying the past few months that I am not even sure I want to continue there. I guess I really won't know how I feel about working until the baby gets here. It is all alot to think about.

B.J. is awesome to the max!!!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, August 24, 2006 8:47:00 PM , Blogger JK said...

For the record, B.J. wrote that about himself. But I do think he is pretty cool.

 
At Thursday, August 31, 2006 11:50:00 AM , Blogger mark said...

Also for the record, I tried to comment on this last week but apparently blogger doesn't like me.

Oh, and I don't think BJ is cool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |