Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Super Long Weekend

I realized I haven't posted in forever, but for a summary of my weekend, check out B.J.'s blog. I am still on my holiday weekend since I took today off of work. I have not been very productive at home, just did a load of laundry, but I did go maternity clothes shopping.

I am having a hard time finding pants that fit. I really only have two non maternity pants that fit right now and my two pairs of maternity pants are a little big. I went to Once Upon a Child today (a second hand baby and maternity store) and tried on seven pairs of pants. None fit, it was so annoying. It seems that most maternity pants come in Small, Medium, or Large which is very irritating. The smalls are too short and the mediums are way too big. I did find a jean jacket and sweater from the Gap so I bought those.

After that trip I stopped at Starbucks for a Chi Latte and a piece of marble cake. It was awesome. I went to Old Navy since I have one pair of pants from them that I like and am actually wearing right now. I ended of buying three pairs of pants that actually fit! One pair is the green version of the pair I already have, Jeans, and khaki's that rollup to capri length. I also bought some longer regular shirts since the maternity shirts are too big right now. Then I went home before I could spend any more money.

I forgot to take any pictures of our Labor Day party, but here is a pictue of Flanagan and I from Saturday. He's making sure I don't fall off the couch, how nice of him.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 05, 2006 4:50:00 PM , Blogger mark said...

I think Flanagan is just using his maternal instinct to keep the baby warm. Like a bird sitting on an egg.

 
At Tuesday, September 05, 2006 5:07:00 PM , Blogger B.J. said...

I tried sitting on her and she wouldn't have any of it. I am not sure why.

 
At Wednesday, September 06, 2006 2:50:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What - no maternity clothes fashion show on the blog?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |