Thursday, June 08, 2006

Update

Ok, I don't know if this will post since I have been having problems with blogger all day.

In response to my previous post:

I feel that this country is so great because of the separation of church and state. Allowing each citizen to believe and practice whatever religion they want is fundamental to a democracy. Tolerance to people's differences is key to living in a democratic society. When a country starts promoting religon as goverment policy trouble starts, i.e. Iran.

The main problem I have with the gay marriage issue is the misuse of the constitution. Everybody should read the constitution again, it is one of the most inspiring and uplifting documents ever written, in my opinion. The constitution should be used to grant freedom to people, NEVER to take freedom and choice away from the citizens of the USA.

1 Comments:

At Friday, June 09, 2006 1:41:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen sista!


(oh wait, that is religious... D'OH!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |