Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Landscaping Part Deux

The following are pictures of my backyard landscaping project. I am almost done, just need about 5 more rocks for the area in front of the garage. I think it looks good, it will look much better when the flowers fill out.

I planted three Hostas and begonias since this area is mostly shaded.


I used the wet saw at work to cut the rock in half to line the area around the garage. I started to double stack, but I ran out of rock.

The following is what happens to flowers when a dog steps on them. Flanagan "Jerkstore" Hanley strikes again!

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 05, 2006 8:53:00 PM , Blogger B.J. said...

Once again I get zero credit for doing all the lifting and a good deal of the spreading of dirt and mulch.

 
At Thursday, July 06, 2006 9:15:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats because you are a BUM BJ!!

Besides, she knows you are busy figuring out percentages for your pool win - how else do you think she plans on spending the money?! ;)

 
At Thursday, July 06, 2006 9:36:00 AM , Blogger B.J. said...

Shiz. That money is mine, unless I come in 3rd, then I'll give Jen the $5.

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 8:32:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

In a totally unrelated comment, that is a scary picture of BJ. He looks like he should be driving a van with no windows- the kind you are not supposed to park next to.

Nice flowers JK, I think the stone looks nice. What to come do our yard? :)

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 8:33:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that last comment was mine...forgot to sign my name....

-Jenni

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |