Saturday, July 01, 2006

Long Weekend

To start off the holiday weekend, last night B.J. and I watched the fireworks on Wright-Patt Air Force Base. We didn't go on base this year, but watched in a shopping center parking lot across the street. A ton of other people had the same idea. It was a good show, I love fireworks.

To celebrate the birth of the USA, I am taking four days off of work. This is awesome since I usually have to work for at least a few hours every weekend. I am not going back to work until the 5th! I haven't taken this much time off since we went to Hawaii last year. I am in need of this mini vacation since work has been trying my patience lately. I have a ton of stuff planned. Today I am going to do a little Target and Old Navy shopping then tonight we are going to Cincinnati for the Red/Indians game. Go Indians!!! Tomorrow I have a ton of yard work planned starting with a trip to Lowes for soil, mulch, and plants. Then I will finish the corner of our yard. (See previous post) Monday I have more yard work, some cleaning, and hopefully meeting up with Soha for lunch. On the 4th we are going to B.J.'s parents for a cookout. A full weekend is planned, we will see how much I will actually get done.

Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

At Saturday, July 01, 2006 5:29:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No... YOU have a great weekend!

 
At Saturday, July 01, 2006 8:41:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How were all those little kiddies at Time Warner Day at the game ?

 
At Sunday, July 02, 2006 9:30:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The game was great, lots of home runs, and the Indians won. Not that many kids there, at least where we were sitting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |