Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Picky Eaters

I saw this article in the Washington Post today about adults who are picky eaters. The first person I thought of was my sister Anne, who is the pickiest eater I know. Everybody has their food phobias, but the people in the article are pretty extreme.

I can't stand to eat any food that looks like it does when it is alive (whole lobster, fish with head and tail, etc). Your food should not be able to look at you with its eyes while you are eating it. Texture is a big issue with me also, yogurt and pudding I have always had a problem with. Now since I am pregnant I cannot eat most meats, expecially chicken and pork. Just can't stand the feeling of chewing meats. So weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |