Monday, September 18, 2006

Ultrasounds are awesome

I had another doctor appointment today and my due date has been moved to February 25th. Everything looked good and healthy, which is wonderful news. Last week I felt the baby move for the first time! It was such a weird feeling, like a tickle or butterflies in my stomach, but completely awesome. Thanks to my dad we now have a scanner so here are a few pictures:
From my last ultrasound at 13 Weeks.

From today's ultrasound at 17 Weeks, I think the head looks like an alien.

Today's ultrasound, some great pictures of his/her hand.


Today's ultrasound, the spine.


The doctor took a ton of pictues, but half of them are hard identify what's actually in the picture. At least to us. Not sure when my next ultrasound will be, hopefully then we can find out the gender, the doctor said what he thought the baby was, but couldn't give us a 100%. So we have a good idea, but I'm not going to say in case he was wrong. But we are very excited!

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 19, 2006 12:52:00 PM , Blogger B.J. said...

I could have watch the ultrasound all day long. It was awesome, even though most of the time I have no idea what was what. See the heart beat and the ambilical cord pump were really neat.

 
At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 5:15:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could it be?!?

Curse of the deamon woumb?!

That would mean... Dave's Mom is actually your mother!!

 
At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 6:19:00 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Awesome! The ultrasound is so cool! It's amazing to see the baby.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |