Monday, November 27, 2006

It's A Girl!!!

Today I am at 27 weeks and had my third and last ultrasound and we discovered the baby is a girl! This was a shock since I thought it was a boy, and the baby was clearly a girl from the ultrasound. B.J. and I are very happy and it's a big relief to finally know. Now I can pick a color to paint the room (probably light green) and shop for cute girl clothes.

Everything with the pregnancy is going well, the doctor said I should eat less carbs and more protein since the baby's body was a bit small for 27 weeks (the head measured exactly 27 wks). I have been eating alot of carbs since I haven't been able to eat much meat so the doctor said to eat nuts and cheeses. That I can do. I also have had killer heartburn the past couple days, so no more oranges past 8:00pm. Everything else is going well.

Have a good week everybody!

8 Comments:

At Monday, November 27, 2006 7:51:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new little girl!! Girl clothes are so much more fun to buy! :) Colin is going to be so disappointed- he wanted a boy to play with!

 
At Monday, November 27, 2006 10:26:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is not here yet...but we are both excited. I am terrified, but excited. Jason and I will be talking.

 
At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 1:23:00 AM , Blogger Anne said...

AHHHH!!! I am so excited!! I can't wait till February!!!

 
At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 8:42:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And it wasn't protein Jen is supposed to increase, but lean fat. That is why the doctor suggested nuts.

 
At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 10:43:00 AM , Blogger mark said...

That's great news! I'm sure Markina will be beautiful. :)

 
At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 11:27:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! Its a GIRL!

Wow... thats so fantastic! Can't wait to meet her! :)

 
At Wednesday, November 29, 2006 11:25:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! I was right! The curse is on my younger cousin/brother should have been!!!! So names??? I guess Fabio or Jorge is out!!

 
At Friday, December 01, 2006 12:11:00 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

A girl! How wonderful! Little girls are definitely precious! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |