Monday, November 06, 2006

Busy November

I can't believe it's November already and I am 24 weeks pregnant. The weeks are just flying by! This is going to be a busy month, I have two doctor's and a dentist appointment, a baby shower, and a work conference. Later this week I will be in Columbus for the Ohio Aggregates and Industrial Minerals Association annual meeting. It is at the Hilton at the Easton Town Center, which is one of the best malls. Hopefully I will have time to do some shopping.

We haven't done any work on the baby's room, which is making me kind of anxious. We need to refinish the floors, sand and paint the window trim, and paint the walls. We don't have a wall color yet, but if we are having a boy the room will be blue, and yellow if we are having a girl. We should know by the end of the month, I have an ultrasound on the 27th.

Things will be crazy this week so I might not get a chance to post. I will make sure to give an update about my work conference, I know you all are just waiting in anticipation. Have a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |