Monday, October 23, 2006

Excellent Weekend

Many thanks go out to B.J., Jenni, and Tonya for planning a surprise baby shower for me in Chicago. I thought B.J. and I were going to Indianapolis for the weekend just to get out of town, but he informed me Friday that we were going to Chicago instead. The shower on Saturday was a surprise and a great time. Thanks to Jenni, Tonya, Rachel, Emily, Mel, Lora, Sara and Amy H. for everything!

Also many thanks to Mel and Mike Oliva for letting us stay at their place Saturday night. Their new place is awesome! We met some friends for dinner at Lalo's for Mike King's (B.J.'s freshman year roomate)29th birthday. The food was very good and everybody but us got completely wasted on margaritas. Then later met up with Pablo, Katty, Mel, Mike, Dave, and Worms for T.K.'s 30th birthday at Finley Dunnes. Mike was so awesome and got me a shot of water, it was crazy!

Sunday we had brunch at Uncommon Ground which was delicious. B.J. and I both had the Montana Omelete, so good. It was a much needed weekend away and it was just so awesome to see everyone and finally meet Keri!

Happy Birthday Mike!


Happy Birthday T.K.!

2 Comments:

At Monday, October 23, 2006 7:32:00 PM , Blogger B.J. said...

I had a good time. Wish Colin and Ella hadn't tired me out so much on the playground, could have hung out more. That also was the most likely reason that I only beat Mike and Mel in 4 games of ping pong.

 
At Tuesday, October 24, 2006 10:33:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe.. yes, good times! Glad you guys came out to Chicago!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |