Monday, November 13, 2006

25 Weeks

It's been a busy few days. Last week I was at a work convention for OAIMA which went well and I met people that I talk to on the phone but had never seen in person. It's nice to put a face with a voice. Archie Griffin spoke at the Thursday lunch and he was and is awesome. I did get some shopping done at the Easton Town Center, but I got really tired and my feet started to hurt so it was an early night for me.

This weekend Anne and Soha threw me a baby shower, it was nice to see my aunts from northern Ohio, and I had a great time. Thanks to Anne for planning and thanks to Soha for hosting!

Today I had a doctor's appointment for a glucose screening. I will have results in a couple days. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat again and it was so cool! While the heart monitor thing was on my stomach, the baby kicked it really hard, and moved away. It was very cute. The baby kicks harder every week and does not like me slouching at my desk because he/she kicks like crazy when I do. It is such a weird yet amazing feeling!

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 14, 2006 12:40:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If someone went back in time and showed me pictures of you and Jed pregnant back when we were in college....

...I don't know what...

...but that would be cool if you could go back in time.

 
At Tuesday, November 14, 2006 11:14:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She doesn't look that big in real life. 2-D doesn't do pregnant women any justice.

 
At Tuesday, November 14, 2006 2:38:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

taking the picture up against the wall never helps - all those shadows..

Wow! Its getting close! :) You guys have got to be stoked!

 
At Tuesday, November 14, 2006 10:48:00 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Very cool! Over halfway there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |