Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It's only Tuesday!?

I really don't feel like working today so here is what's on my mind:
1) I feel like crap today.
2) Since Thanksgiving is coming up, I am thankful for Sprite. This beverage has been a lifesaver since I have become pregnant.
3) Work is really getting on my nerves, the incompetence around here is amazing.
4) Ultrasound on the 27th, I am so excited for this, it's all I can really think about.
5) We are going to Oxford on Friday, the weather will be sunny and in the 50's. Perfect football weather.
6) I am not looking forward to Thanksgiving turkey. Still having issues with eating/chewing meat. I find this upsetting since I usually love Thanksgiving dinner.
7) Flanagan has stinky feet and needs a bath.
8) I wish we could pay someone to finish the baby's room, I want it done before Christmas, but I just don't see that happening.
9) I need to start wearing maternity shirts since I am running out of regular clothes that still fit.
10) I am also thankful for gap.com which is having a sale on maternity clothes. I love the internets. Also, the google.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 21, 2006 6:58:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Ditto.
2. I love thanksgiving dinner...mmmm...gravy.
3. I heard that.
4. I am wicked excited myself.
5. Hope they beat the crap out of OU.
6. I love thanksgiving dinner...mmmm...gravy.
7. His breath isn't spring fresh either.
8. Yeah, I feel super lazy and prego does nothing to help. "Eh, I'm pregnant, I'm going to sit on the couch and eat bon bons."
9. I have the same problem.
10. Nice #10 there Bushy.

R.I.P. Mr Altman.

 
At Tuesday, November 21, 2006 10:37:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget the turkey- the sides are the best part of the meal anyway!! (or is that just me??)

 
At Wednesday, November 22, 2006 11:40:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't feel like working today either! So I'll just read what you think about when you don't feel like working! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |