Monday, December 04, 2006

Another slow week

B.J. is watching the end of The Librarian on TNT, it is not good.

Today was the slowest day at work, I did around two and a half hours of project work. I don't think we are going to get much work in this week, so this week will probably drag on.

Anyway, this weekend was ok. Saturday I had a good time with my mom at the outlet mall, I was able to get most of the Christmas shopping done. I did get really tired from walking, carrying around this extra weight is not easy. My feet really hurt by the end of the day. Sunday I woke up at 4:00am and could not fall back to sleep. So I decided to get up, did some dishes, read the paper and then at 5:30 went back to bed. I had fitful sleep until around 9:30. Almost every night the past couple weeks I wake up around 3:00-3:30 and cannot get back to sleep. It is really annoying and I felt lazy and like crap for almost the entire day. At least the Browns won, that was awesome!

Today we toured a daycare, Rainbow Child Development Center, in Fairborn. They are the only day care center I found that will watch kids part time (5 hours a day). When we get there the director who was to show us around had to watch a classroom since she had a teacher call in sick so we were able to look around ourselves and check out the infant room. The place was nice and very clean. The teachers fill out a worksheet every day on each child to let the parents know when they were fed, changed, and when they napped. I think it will work out fine. They are faxing me more info tomorrow about pricing, etc. Once I figure out how much it will cost I get to negotiate with my boss about pay.

Only three more months to go before our baby is here, time is flying by!

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 05, 2006 10:07:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How anyone could watch little kids for a living is beyond me.

 
At Tuesday, December 05, 2006 2:35:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sucks about the sleep... worse even is that BJ is probably snoring away beside you! ;)

 
At Tuesday, December 05, 2006 9:51:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get used to it. I am thinking I will get a good nights sleep again when the kids are in college- although maybe not! You would be surprised how much you can do a little sleep.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |