Friday, December 01, 2006

Nothing to do...

Work has been so boring this week, things are slow so I don't have much to do. Actually today I have nothing to do. Makes the day go by so slow. Luckily I have the internets and have been looking for Christmas gifts. My mom and I are going to the outlet mall tomorrow so I should finish up most of it this weekend.

B.J. and his dad are going to work on the trim for the baby's room tomorrow and sometime this weekend we are going to pick out paint. Sherwin-Williams has an Low VOC, no odor paint that we are going to use. Hopefully we can finish the room in the next couple weeks so we can get the crib and put everything in the room. Currently all the baby stuff is in our guest bedroom and you can barely walk in it is so crammed with stuff. I think I am nesting since all the mess is making me stressed. I am just getting excited for our baby girl!

3 Comments:

At Friday, December 01, 2006 12:25:00 PM , Blogger mark said...

Nice to see you're getting the good paint. But I have to say, when I was a kid they found me in my crib eating a plaster wall (complete with lead-based paint), and I turned out a'ight.

right? RIGHT??!?!

Sounds like you're going to have a busy weekend. I plan on playing a lot this weekend - I earned it this week.

 
At Friday, December 01, 2006 1:07:00 PM , Blogger JK said...

Mark, If we had as much snow as you guys in CO I would be playing outside. I love snow!

Yeah we were all exposed to some harmful stuff when we were little and we turned out ok. But I feel that if the "green" option is available then it's obviously the best choice.

 
At Saturday, December 02, 2006 1:50:00 AM , Blogger Anne said...

Well if you didn't go "green" then I'd obviously feel as if I wasn't doing my job as an environmentalist/hippie...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |