Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Blogging Again!

Ok, I know it's been forever since I last posted, but I have a good reason. Babies take up alot of time. Anyway, I decided I needed to start blogging again to have something to do besides of taking care of my kid. So, this new blog will not have any family news, this is just about me. Things I have read and want to share, what I am thinking about lately, and what I am doing (not baby related).

I have read some great books since I last posted and I will let you know what they are at a later time, too much to post right now.

I am sure nobody reads this anymore, but if you do, I promise to post at least once a week.

Until next time, hopefully sooner rather than later.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 02, 2007 4:23:00 PM , Blogger mark said...

Dana and I just got a book about breastfeeding. She was reading it today and relaying to me the information about "nipple exercises" like pinching them and twisting them and rubbing wool on them and stuff. She laughed and said she wasn't going to do her exercises. Ah, well.

I *do* still look for updates here, but was about to delete the feed. Now I don't have to (and I have another blog to read). Yay!

 
At Tuesday, October 02, 2007 5:08:00 PM , Blogger JK said...

Breastfeeding exercises? Sounds like hippy crap to me! Although it was harder than I thought it would be, it was definitely worth it.

 
At Wednesday, October 03, 2007 10:15:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wohoo! JK is back! :)

Always on the lookout for updates! Heck - if you do one a week, you will be far better off than me!

Welcome back - and hope all is well in C-Bus!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |