Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Baby Hanley is coming soon!

Tomorrow I will be going to the hospital to be induced! At my appointment yesterday the doctor felt that it would be best to induce labor since I am not making any progress. So this baby will be here soon! It seems so crazy that B.J. and I will be parents by the end of the week!

Today I slept in, cuddled with Flanagan (he's my first baby) and am going to repack my hospital bag just to make sure I have everything. I am nervous and excited, these 9 months have gone by so fast!

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 12:02:00 PM , Blogger mark said...

That's pretty intense!

Have fun! (I don't know what the right encouraging thing to say would be in this case...)

Good luck! You'll do great! Dollar twenty-five!

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 1:18:00 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Awesome!!

How exciting that tomorrow you will be holding your little girl.

 
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 4:50:00 PM , Blogger Pablo said...

its about damned time!

Good luck! Make sure you get a picture or video of BJ crying! ;)

Can't wait to see pictures!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |