Thursday, February 08, 2007

No baby yet

I had another doctor's appointment today and no more progress towards birth. Although the baby has dropped, I am not dilated. The doctor said that if I don't go into labor by the 23rd then we would induce. Hopefully she wants to come out before then. We are anxiously anticipating her arrival!

In other big life news, we are moving to Columbus! B.J. has accepted a new job with The Limited Brands (Bath & Body Works, Express, Victoria's Secret, The Limited) so in a few months we will be moving out of Dayton. This is not the ideal time to be changing jobs and moving to a different city, but the offer was too good to pass up. So there will be many crazy changes for the Hanley family in the next few months.

Tomorrow is my last day at work, then I start my maternity leave. I have all these plans for next week, cleaning, napping, who knows if I will get anything done. At least I will get some quality time with Flanagan before the baby comes.

Have a good weekend everyone!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, February 08, 2007 10:17:00 PM , Blogger mark said...

Good news all around. Sounds like the two of you are more than ready for baby.

And congrats again to BJ - that's just great news. I imagine you're also pretty excited (and anxious) about the move to Columbus. Good luck! Moving really blows, but you guys have had some time off from that. Hopefully you have a lot of help when the time comes.

 
At Friday, February 09, 2007 1:49:00 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

The Hanley household will definitely be busy. Congrats to BJ! That's great!!

I can't wait to see photos of your daughter!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |