Monday, February 12, 2007

Still Waiting...

Today was my first day of maternity leave and it was nice to not have to go to work. I hope the baby comes soon because I am sure I will get bored in a week or so. It was awesome to sleep until 10:00am, of course as soon as the baby gets here that will never happen again! I was kind of productive today, I went to Target, did the dishes, and cleaned the guest bedroom. I don't think I am "nesting" but just finally getting around to cleaning up the house. This place is a mess.

I am at 39 Weeks, one week from my due date! I am of course huge, but I am feeling good. Just ready for this baby!!

My stomach looks ridiculous in this picture!

2 Comments:

At Monday, February 12, 2007 9:09:00 PM , Blogger B.J. said...

Wish she would get to nesting, place needs a thorough cleaning. Tomorrow I really start working on fixing the house up.

 
At Tuesday, February 13, 2007 10:28:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"She ate a baby!"

wowzers... that is HUGE! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |