Friday, February 16, 2007

So Cold!

It is cold out! Currently it is 6 degrees, I think this is why baby girl does not want to come out. Yesterday my doctor appointment went well, her heartbeat is good and she is in position. I have started to dilate, but not much. I have appointments on Monday and Wednesday and the doctor said we might induce on Wednesday. This is totally fine with me, because I have been very uncomfortable the past few days. It just seems so crazy that she will be here in less than a week!

4 Comments:

At Friday, February 16, 2007 11:50:00 AM , Blogger mark said...

That is crazy... Stay warm, and good luck this weekend!

 
At Friday, February 16, 2007 12:51:00 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Pretty awesome that you will get to meet your little girl in less than a week!! Enjoy the last couple days of quiet!

 
At Friday, February 16, 2007 1:48:00 PM , Blogger Pablo said...

I wouldn't want to come out either! :)

Keep us posted!

 
At Saturday, February 17, 2007 10:50:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! Just remember, an epidural is a good thing! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |