Friday, June 06, 2008

The Outer Banks

We are leaving bright and early Sunday morning for Kill Devil Hills, NC and I cannot wait! I am excited to go on vacation since it's been forever since I have been anywhere. Of course I am a little stressed about leaving Mia for a week, but I know she will have so much fun at my parents. My mom already has a ton of stuff planned for the week. But I have a feeling that I will cry after we drop her off on Saturday, I will miss her so much! I feel worse about putting Flanagan in a kennel, he is going to be more stressed out than any of us. But it's a great kennel in a country setting and he will get three walks a day and lots of attention. I will still miss him, he is my furry baby.

I am so looking forward to relaxing at the house we rented, there is a pool and it's just a short walk to the beach. We don't have any definite plans except for the rehearsal dinner on Wednesday, and Joe and Erica's wedding on on Thursday. I just hope the weather is nice and sunny.

So I still have much to do before we leave, I need to finish packing and then clean the house up a bit. I do not want to come back to a messy house! Saturday will be a busy day, we are dropping off Flanagan in the morning, then taking Mia to my parents. Later then we are bringing our luggage to Nick and Christina's to pack the car so we can leave at 5:00am Sunday morning. Sometime in there the yard needs mowed! So much to do!

I will post pictures when I get back, have a good weekend and week everybody!

3 Comments:

At Friday, June 06, 2008 7:43:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks lovely. I envy you as I will be working the 10th Annual SICSA Dog Walk. Have fun and be safe.

Nana

 
At Friday, June 06, 2008 8:13:00 PM , Blogger Dana said...

Sweet! Have fun! Our practice is hiring a PA (who's husband is an orthopedic surgeon) who is trying to sell a house on the outer banks. If you have an extra 4.5 mil lying around, I hear it's a good deal.

 
At Wednesday, June 11, 2008 4:58:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Have a fantastic time!! You guys deserve a bit of a break! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |