Saturday, June 10, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away

I wake up Saturday morning (9:30am) with all these plans for outdoor yard work. I need to the the edge the grass/sidewalk area in the front of our house, clean off the back patio, and fix a section of concrete on the foundation. But as I lay in bed, I hear a faint noise, "Is that rain?" I say to myself? "Crap, it is rain!" I say again. Ugh, there is so much yard work to be done, hopefully it will clear up in the afternoon so I can get get something accomplished outside.

Thanks for nothing weather.com for saying yesterday that there was only a 30% chance of rain today.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, June 10, 2006 10:16:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea - you tell them! :)

When I see anything 30% or above chances of rain - I take it to mean that it will!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |