Sunday, October 08, 2006

I am lazy

Ok, ok, I know I haven't blogged in forever. No excuses except I have been feeling very lazy lately. I am now in my 20th week of pregnancy and things are going well. I still have headaches every day and cannot eat very much meat. I don't think I have any cravings, maybe cheese, but that's all. My stomach is getting big, I will try to post a picture soon.

Not much else going on, work has been slow lately so the days seem to drag. We are looking for daycare since I will probably work part time after the baby. This is a very frustrating experience since most places are full time daycare only. I know we have plenty of time, but I want to find somewhere as soon as possible so I can negotiate part time pay at work.

I vow to do a better job at blogging this week, and just for the hell of it, here is a picture of Flanagan who may be the cutest dog ever. At least I think so.

2 Comments:

At Monday, October 09, 2006 8:02:00 AM , Blogger B.J. said...

This dog somehow hurt himself yesterday. He's pretty gimpy and I had to pick him up to get him into bed last night.

 
At Monday, October 09, 2006 11:20:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since when is being pregnant=lazy?!

:)

No worried - glad to hear things are going well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |