Monday, October 16, 2006

21 Weeks

I had my doctor's appointment today and everything went well. It was a quick appointment, but the best part was I got to hear the baby's heartbeat which was very cool. My blood test results came back and everything looks good, I just have low iron, but not too low so I don't have to take any suppliments. My weight and stomach mesurement were in line with my due date of February 25th, so all is well.

This weekend was the first time someone who doesn't know me commented on my being pregnant. I went to Macy's since Clinique was having a bonus and the saleswoman asked when I was due. It's nice to finally look pregnant and not just like I had put on weight.

See for yourself!


I read this article about how pets can notice if you are pregant and many women said that their cats and/or dogs were more affectionate. I think this is true with Flanagan since he has been more cuddly lately. Saturday morning before we got up he cuddled right by me instead of between B.J. and I like he normally does. Then this weekend while we were on the couch (B.J. was in the recliner) Flanagan was super cuddly, which he normally does, but not like this:

What a baby!

8 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 9:26:00 AM , Blogger B.J. said...

SHe failed to mention that while she was at Macy's, I was sitting on a bench looking at the Victoria's Secret store. Then we walked by Abercrombie & Fitch and there was a poster of a near nude dude...the hair down there was partially visible. Seemed inappropriate for a mall.

 
At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 9:49:00 AM , Blogger mark said...

Yeah, but you loved it BJ, didn't you?

 
At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 10:04:00 AM , Blogger B.J. said...

Not at all, in fact on our way out I yelled at Jen for looking at it again.

 
At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 10:22:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look great!

Next, get a pic of BJ cuddling with the near-naked poster dude!

 
At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 12:03:00 PM , Blogger JK said...

Pablo that would be a hilarious picture!

 
At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 1:50:00 PM , Blogger B.J. said...

Jen, don't encourage Pablo.

 
At Wednesday, October 18, 2006 7:41:00 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

You look cute pregnant!!! You are over halfway there!

 
At Wednesday, October 18, 2006 8:39:00 PM , Blogger mark said...

I would love to see a picture of pregnant you next to pregnant Jed...

...clothing optional, of course.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |