Monday, December 18, 2006

30 Weeks

I can't believe I am already 30 weeks pregnant! The months are flying by, and I feel that we have so much to do. B.J. has almost finished painting the baby's room, so after Christmas we will get the crib and all the other stuff we need. Only 2 more months!!

This baby is very active, it seems like she is always moving. I have been feeling pretty good, but I am starting to get uncomfortable. All the baby weight is out front and by the end of the day my stomach muscles and back are sore. I know it's just going to get worse so I will have to limit how much I do at work. More sitting, less standing and walking around. I had a doctor's appointment today and he said to just take it easy. I really don't want to go on bed rest so I will do my best to relax.

I feel huge!


B.J. hates painting.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 10:33:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He sort of looks like a young pissed-off Santa Claus!

Wow JK! Unbelievable! I'm so excited for you guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |