Monday, December 11, 2006

80 Freaking Dollars

I finally signed B.J. and I up for the birthing class at the hospital where I will be giving birth. We are going on Jan 20th and 21st from 10am to 3pm. I am looking forward to it since I am sure it will be informative and interesting. I was not pleased with the cost of the class, $80.00 and not covered by my health insurance. Apparently most insurance companies do not consider the class to be medically necessary so they will not cover it. As if having a kid isn't already expensive enough. Annoying.

The baby is kicking so much lately! It is so weird to watch my stomach move when she moves around. B.J. finds it freaky and it kind of is. Seems like it's something out of Aliens. It is reassuring to feel her moving around. She's going to be a soccer player, she is, she is.

5 Comments:

At Monday, December 11, 2006 12:58:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen keeps making me watch her stomach so I can see it. I just keep envisioning a foot kicking right through Jen's stomach and me passing out.

 
At Monday, December 11, 2006 6:18:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have BJ warn the staff that blood and guts tend to make him pass out--remember the McDonalds ketchup episode when he was 5? You are lucky you only have to do it for 2 days--we did 1 night a week for 6 weeks.

 
At Tuesday, December 12, 2006 10:51:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am worried about that. Wonder if I can get some horse blinders so I just focus in Jen's face...or a t.v.

 
At Tuesday, December 12, 2006 8:16:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will see if Joy has some horse blinders she doesn't need

 
At Wednesday, December 13, 2006 2:30:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, unexpected medical expenses S U C K!

But it'll be worth it in the end... especially if BJ passes out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |