Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2007, this should be a very exciting year for B.J. and I. Approximately 8 more weeks until our little girl arrives, I am hoping for sooner rather than later. (But not too soon)

2006 was a good year, among my favorite things from last year:
Music: Artic Monkeys, "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not"

TV: The Daily Show, especially the following:
Ted Stevens-The internet is a series of tubes
Taint in Washington

Movies: I actually can't remember all the movies I have seen this year, but I really enjoyed V For Vendetta

Books: I don't read that much new fiction since I think most of it is crap, but here are a few books that I read this year that I recommend. Non-Fiction.
"1776" by David McCullough
"Assassination Vacation" by Sarah Vowell

Overall 2006 was a very good year and I am sure 2007 will be filled with excitement. Especially after the baby arrives!

In honor of the Sugar Bowl, Notre Dame vs LSU, here is one of my favorite articles from The Onion: Notre Dame Football Announces Improvements To Its Storied History

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 03, 2007 9:05:00 PM , Blogger B.J. said...

Ha ha, taint.

 
At Thursday, January 04, 2007 5:44:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you too!

Can't wait to see what 2007 brings you guys! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |