Monday, January 15, 2007

34 Weeks

Well I am at 34 weeks and getting tired of being pregnant. I now have to go to the doctor's every 7-10 days, and so far everything is looking good. I am getting huge, see for yourself:


This baby is very active, which is so cool to feel and watch, but it can be uncomfortable at times. She also seems to get the hiccups alot which is weird and annoying. This weekend we have our birthing class, and I am not sure what to expect, but I am sure it will be informative.

Everything else is going well, work is getting busy, which makes the days go by so fast. I am trying to get as much done before I go on maternity leave. I am not sure how much longer I will be working, it all depends on how I feel, but since I just got an 8% raise I am going to try to work as long as I can.

Only 4-6 more weeks, I am excited to see our little girl!!!

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 16, 2007 12:17:00 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Lauren got the hiccups every day towards the end, and she gets them about twice a day now! It was the weirdest feeling. Good luck in the home stretch, she will be here before you know it!

 
At Tuesday, January 16, 2007 2:08:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah! I think you took "get in my belly" a bit too literally! ;)

I'm excited for you guys! Can't wait for the big day!

 
At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 6:11:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can expect scary videos. In mine the women were all naked giving birth-- it was quite disturbing.

BJ should be prepared to cover his eyes, more than once.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Humane Society of the United States - Proud 2 Adopt
HSUS MySpace Page | Get This Badge

Stop Puppy Mills
HSUS MySpace Page |